2013 CCBO Annual
Know Before You Go & Key Travel INFORMATION
As you prepare for your trip to the CCBO Annual Conference, please keep in mind the following items. Safe journey; we look forward to seeing you in Orlando!
The majority of conference programming and events are in the Disney Yacht Club Resort Convention Center.
Check-out the weather before you finish your packing. Average temperatures in Orlando range from 80-85 (F) during the daytime hours. The evenings are cool and will be in the low 70s.
Please bring a sweater or light jacket for use in the meeting rooms as personal comfort levels vary greatly.
The resort is easily reached by flying into the Orlando area. It is 20 miles from the Orlando International Airport (MCO).
We’re also excited to tell you about Disney’s Magical Express. It’s the newest Disney Difference benefit, and it will make it even easier for you to travel to the Walt Disney World® Resort. Disney's Magical Express is a complimentary service for registered Guests staying at a Walt Disney World® Resort.
Disney’s Magical Express is available exclusively to guests staying in Disney-owned resorts, and it includes:
• Complimentary round-trip shuttle service, via special Disney-themed motor coaches, between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort
• Complimentary luggage handling - from arrival into Orlando International Airport through resort check-in
• Advance airline check-in at the resort for departures on select airlines - a great way to avoid airport lines
• View here for more information about Disney's Magical Express.
Regardless of which transportation method you choose, make sure you are dropped off at the front desk for Disney's Yacht Club Resort and Convention Center (unless you are staying at a different hotel). Please note Disney's Beach Club Resort is within walking distance but does have a different front desk check in.
The Opening Event
The conference will kick-off with the Opening General Session on Sunday, September 30th at 1:00 p.m. Please note that we have several pre-conference activities that will occur on Saturday, September 29th, or Sunday, September 30th in the morning. We look forward to seeing you!
Registration Desk & Hours
Saturday, September 29, 12:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 30, 7:30 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Monday, October 1, 7:30 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday, October 2, 8:00 a.m. - Noon
Stop by the CCBO Registration Desk before your first conference event. It is within Disney's Yacht Club Resort Convention Center. There you will be given your name badge and tickets for all of our events for which you are registered. The Schedule At A Glance you receive will contain a complete schedule of events and room assignments for all of our conference events.
The Hospitality desk is also located next to the registration desk to pick up your delegate bag and sign up for the optional Monday night dinner.
General Conference Attire
- Attendees typically enjoy a business casual dress code (collared shirts, slacks) throughout the entire conference.
- All events will be held on Walt Disney World property. The majority of conference programming and events are in the Disney Yacht Club Resort Convention Center.
- Please bring a light sweater or jacket for use in the meeting rooms as personal comfort levels may vary.
Tuesday Awards Reception & Dinner Attire
We encourage business casual attire for the Tuesday Awards Reception and Dinner as we celebrate our award winners at Disney's Living Seas Restaurant at the Epcot theme park.